Rune-forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the forum! VOTE TODAY!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tanner
Rune-Forum Founder
Rune-Forum Founder
Tanner

Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!! Empty
PostSubject: Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!   Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:40 am

The title says it all, I have decided to release an open ip webclient, meaning its a 317, dodian-based webclient, with an ip changer, so you can play any 317 server with it, just let it load, download the cache, then you can enter any username and password, and an ip for a server, and play it! The client itself was made 100% by dodian, and programmed by me, for people to use, this is NOT the Rune-Forum Server client, that is not done yet, and neither is the server, this is just for anyone to use while they are on the forums, to make your time here more fun! I may leave this client up when I finish the Rune-Forum Official client, or I might remove it and post my client, but add an ipchanger to my client, so you can play, not only my game, but any other 317 rsps. The dodian client I have now does not have customs, its only the real rs items, but it has very nice graphics, and VERY GOOD client for dodian/devo v7 servers, like mine, but mine will probably have customs, so I will be making a whole new client. Hope you enjoy this new client, as it is going to be up for a while!
Back to top Go down
https://rune-forum.forumotion.com
Runite
Traffic Head
Traffic Head
Runite

PostSubject: Re: Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!   Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 pm

hmmm okay i'll go on here for a while, can't wait till the official one comes out as well. keep up the good work Tanner. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tanner
Rune-Forum Founder
Rune-Forum Founder
Tanner

PostSubject: Re: Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!   Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:06 pm

Thanks, but this client is not 100% mine, it was created by Dodian, and I programmed some stuff to make it compatible with my site, its just temporary, because its an open client, meaning it can be used anywhere, aslong as Dodian is given the proper credit for it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!   Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Open IP Webclient! RELEASED!!
Page 1 of 1